©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

black and white and... all over

This is the next (scheduled) exhibit I am slated to participate in:

“black and white and… all over” Curated by J.T. Kirkland

Participating artists are:
Erin Antognoli, James W. Bailey, Danny Conant, Stephen Crowley, Mike Iacovone, Jane Jeffers, J.T. Kirkland, Angela Kleis, Tom Paradis, Aleksei Pechnikov, Susana Raab, Alexandra Silverthorne, Jim Tetro, Bryan Whitson, Lloyd Wolf, Tom Wolff

February 27, 2008 - March 29, 2008

Artist’s Reception: Saturday, March 1st, 2008 5-8 PM

H&F Fine Arts
3311 Rhode Island Avenue, Mount Rainier, MD 20712

Hope to see you at the reception!

(In keeping with the tradition of the last post, I stole this post from Angela Kleis. I wonder how many posts I can steal before I am forced to write an original one?)
:-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP