©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fragments & Ashes - Opening Saturday 11/3

My first solo exhibit of Holga images is practically around the corner! Check out the postcard below, and if you are in the DC area come and say hello and see the work (and me) in person - the pieces look much better in real life than on the internet!





The details:
Fragments & Ashes
Erin Antognoli displays her unique style of Holga artwork in a solo exhibition. This will also be the first photography exhibit hosted by the Dumbarton Concert Gallery.

Dumbarton Concert Gallery
3133 Dumbarton St. NW
Washington, DC 20007
(Located in Georgetown’s historic Dumbarton Church between N & O Streets off of Wisconsin Ave.)

Opening Reception:
November 3, 2007 - 6:30 to 8:00 PM
Show dates - November 3 to 13, 2007

Call 202-965-2000 for gallery information

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP