©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Alaska X-Pan Landscapes



I am not a landscape photographer by any stretch, but being in Alaska, there was no way I could get through the trip without making photos of the gorgeous scenery. All of my non-Holga film images were shot with an X-PanII, and I don't have them all scanned in yet, but I thought I'd share the ones that I had done so far. I have a lot more to sift through, and will see if I can share more in the near future.

The photo above was taken from the boat on the way to Vancouver, and the immediately photo below is at the Hubbard Glacier. While this particular shot does not show the glacier itself, it shows all the ice chunks that have broken away and are floating on the water.



This one was taken on a path in the woods. It was near a small little town that didn't have much in it (I can't remember the name), but the scenery was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Erin, but I especially like that first one. Really beautiful prints

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP