©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Published Again


I am back from vacation and will share some photos from that trip as I process them. I shot a bit of digital (a very VERY small bit), but most of those images are on film, which means I'll be processing them in the darkroom over the weekend!

In the meantime, I can share an article I wrote, as well as an image that was chosen for inclusion in the themed gallery "Time" for the latest issue of Light Leaks Magazine. The magazine features a column called "Trippin'" for each issue, outlining a cool place to visit and take some lo-fi photos. And obviously, I wrote about taking images in DC, since that's where my Holga project was born. The cover is above, and see my contributions HERE. If you are into lo-fi photography, I highly recommend Light Leaks Magazine, because it is always giving me some new ideas and inspiration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on publishing in Light Leaks. Sarah is excited to know she is, yet again, in print.

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP