©erin antognoli. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Award Winner, AGWPJA!


I just found out that I won second place in the latest AGWPJA contest! That placement was enough to make me the 5th place Artistic Guild wedding photographer from the contest all around. I'm pretty excited about all of that! The screen capture of the winning photo is above, and judge's comments are below:
Judge's Comments: 1. Surreal, dream-like, whether created in camera or not this has a beautiful treatment with a nostalgic look to a situation that each of us photograph week in and week out.

For the record, this wedding image was made completely in camera with my favorite Holga... no Photoshop applied!
:-)

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, photographer, and mixed media artist based in the Washington, DC metro area. I sculpt with steel and glass, and enjoy people and holga / alternative processes photography best, although I experiment with many different subjects and media where I find them.

find me on facebook


sign up for my newsletter

do you hear what i hear?

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP